- Slide the harness over your dogs head.
- Slide the belly strap behind front two legs.
- Buckle together strap on opposite side.
Medium dog harness slips over a dogs head up to 18 inches in circumference (around) and dogs girth 22 to 27 inches in circumference. The Medium harness fits dogs like the Corgi, Pug, Puggle, Terrier, Beagle, Dachshund, and small bulldogs best.
- Slips on in seconds - Once you adjust the size of the harness one time, you quickly slip it over the dogs head and use the ONE quick clip to secure it. To take it off, squeeze the fast release buckle and pull it off the dogs head.
- LED lights keep your pet safer by illuminating them in the dark. The chest lights can make your dog visible to other pedestrians, bikers, cars, etc. Use a mode you are comfortable with, flashing or steady on.
- No Choke - the chest strap lays lower than a collar so as the dog pulls against the harness with its chest instead of its throat. The O-Ring on the back of the harness is attached to a handle that goes along the dogs back giving you more control of the direction your dog takes. If you feel the need to have your pet closer than a leash allows, youc an grab onto the handle the O-ring is attached to for the most control.
- Soft and comfortable for your pet. The soft, breathable, air mesh lines the harness against your pet while the Nylon straps give you plenty of control. The mesh fabric quickly dries if your pet gets wet during a walk, hike, or other outside activity.
To adjust first time use:
1. Detatch Velcro loop from belly strap.
2. Slide the harness over dogs head.
3. Slide the belly strap behind front two legs.
4. Pull strap as tight as you feel is comfortable for pet.
5. Buckle / adjust until you like it. 6. Attach Velcro so strap stays where you want it for daily use.